The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 14b, two 50trims, and a full exhaust

dastrum
at
gmail dotcom

payment via postal money order is preferred but i can take paypal through my roommate if absolutely necessary. all prices plus shipping.
ive been around here for a while but i had to remake my account since i guess i didnt login for a couple years? I know a couple of the orlando guys that can vouch for me if needed.

Left to right: $100, $200, $300
all prices firm.

stock 14b, great shape, minimal shaft play, for some reason the actuator is holding the wastegate open.

Was told this is a Slowboy G50. I took the compressor and turbine housings off and measured it all and inspected it. Its a 50 trim compressor(54mm), 11 blade exhaust. it has some shaft play but the wheels have not touched down and its perfectly usable, came off a running car. the compressor wheel has some dings on the leading edges of most of the blades. they appear to be mostly cosmetic and are very minor. turbine housing is ported. lowest bolt hole for o2 housing is stripped and had a bolt/nut on it when i bought it.(was intalled on my galant when i bought it)

Turbonetics/Kinetic 50 trim. this one I also pulled apart to inspect. compressor is 54mm and in pristine condition, turbine is 10 blade. there is virtually no shaft play in this turbo at all. its in excellent condition except the wastegate is gone so it needs to be used with an external gate on the o2 housing. this was installed on an eclipse gsx i bought and drove home from tampa then parted out. it made TONS of power with the shittiest tuneup on the planet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bump.
turbonetics is sold, and the 14b is pending.

open to offers on the exhaust.

no, the exhaust is a total of 3 pieces. there is a stainless strap type clamp holding the catback part together. looks like this: click

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned