The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: Thule Ski/Snowboard rack SOLD SOLD

iLLeffeKt vr-4

I bought this few years for my vr4 but only used it a total of 5 times. Its been sitting under my bed collecting dust so I'm thinking about selling it. Its already put together so all you have to do is to put it on your car.

Here's a breakdown of everything that's included:

*Thule Specialty Foot Pack thule-4304

*Thule Load Bars - LB50 - 50 inch Load Bars (one pair)thule-lb50 with end caps
(I've cut these down to fit better since they were sticking out to much)

* 38" Thule 871 roof rack fairing/wind deflector
(no longer available from thule. It's been replaced with a more expensive part). Still has the protective film on the back. Has few small scratches and scuffs on the front but nothing major. NO CRACKS.

*Thule 724 Flat Top Ski & Snowboard Rack
(Thule 724 carries up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards - mix and match. This item is also no longer available and replace by an item that's more expensive)

*Thule Lock Cylinders (2 pack of Thule Locks) - Thule 512

*Allen key

$325 shipped/paypal included.

thule039.jpg

thule038.jpg

thule037.jpg

thule036.jpg

thule040.jpg

Last edited:

belize1334

Separate? I have the basic thule rack already but I've been looking for the fairing and Flat-Top for a while...

iLLeffeKt vr-4

If you find someone to get the rest of the stuff I will be more than glad to separate.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Still available.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Last bump before it goes to storage for the summer.

TylerAdamson

If you were to separate the basic rack from the ski/snowboard mounts what would you be asking for the rack? I'd be interested in the rack if it were just the rack and I can buy bike mounts separately.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Sorry not separating.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts