The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: PTE 1000cc Injectors Sold!!! and Evo 3 510cc Yellow top.

TylerAdamson

I got these in on trade for some labor I did for a buddy. They came out of his Evo. They have around 12k miles on them. Nothing is wrong with them, he just ran out of injector on e85 and swapped them out for some 1600's. Asking $250.00 + actual shipping costs, but will also entertain offers. Not looking for any trades as I have some debt I'd like to get cleared up. The serial number on the injectors is 8234 17113744-95. SOLD!!!

I also have a set of Evo 3 510cc yellow top injectors. Not sure how to price these so I'll start at $150.00 shipped.

If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to ask, I'll try and answer everything to the best of my abilities. Feel free to email me at [email protected] or text me at 641.455.4868 for quick reply.

Last edited:

TylerAdamson

It was brought to my attention that I was priced WAY high on the valve springs. Updated the price accordingly.

talontyme

hit up sargeek1975 he is looking for a set of evo springs and retainers.

grocery_getter

Tyler, the # 17104988 on top of the injector is for 75lbs injector ~ 750cc not 1000cc

Alex

Hey if you still have the springs and retainers, I'll be glad to take them off your hands. Please send how much you wanted shipped to 99518? I know it should fit in a usps pririoty box.

TylerAdamson

Quoting grocery_getter:
Tyler, the # 17104988 on top of the injector is for 75lbs injector ~ 750cc not 1000cc

Whoops, wrong picture. The injectors for sale are 1000cc injectors, not 750's. Sorry for the mistake with the picture.

TylerAdamson

Valve springs are sold pending payment.

I'll also include new o-rings to whoever purchases the injectors at my asking price.

TylerAdamson

One day only. $200 shipped for the Precision 1000cc injectors.

20gvr4

5. You are limited to 1 "bump" of your thread per week (a bump is replying to your own post with the specific purpose of moving it to the top of the post list). If you insist on bumping your thread all the time it will be locked. Please give everyone else with posts that have interest and activity their rightful place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned