The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Galant VR4 steering, 450cc injectors, HKS BOV, some other stock parts

Hey guys, just trying to clear some clutter in the garage. I'm entertaining any reasonable offers. Here's a list of what i'm trying to sell. I'll get pics up soon.

.Galant VR4 steering wheel in perfect condition.
.450cc injectors. Just took these off the other day when I upgraded to 550cc's. o-rings seem fine, but may want to replace.
.Stock 4G63T cams. Have these left over from switching to 272's.
.Stock Galant FMIC.
.HKS SSQV BOV w/ recirc pipe. Would really like to get a charge pipe with a 1g BOV flange, so i'm up for trades with some money on top as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Juan, you're joking right. You got screwed??!?!?! I literally gave you a car with a brand new motor, brand new trans, brand new suspension, etc. Newer, cleaner, faster, worth more, etc etc etc. If anything, I should be the one saying I got screwed. I've already dumped closed to $1000 fixing your shotty work. Not to mention the rust I still have to overcome

OK it is a utah car.I told you it had rust i sent you pic's.I told you the FMIC was put fast so the pipe was rigged up.But ill post a bad guy thread thanks.

IMG_20110111_200243.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned