The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: jdm headlight,clear corner,and more

gmp

hey there,
I have a few things for sale ill be posting more soon but this is for starters...
And sorry in advance for the long ass post,pm for any questions or offers..
Im also looking for a 1g wiring harness unhacked is all i ask trade maybe for it.
Shipping not included but ill work into a deal if you want anything shipping most times will be cheap.

As you can see in pretty decent shape i only have the right side so 55obo???

Up next right side clear signal decent shape just where the spring goes needs fixed.. 30obo??

92 or 92 grill the only thing wrong one of the left side bottom mount is broke and missing one diamond so 25obo?

Badge 130obo original dash plaque i know its not a good picture but the number is 151/1000

set of rc550's worked great in the car but hoping to move up 160obo

safc2 175obo

Maf gm 3in 45obo

Wilfongtsi

pm sent on badge

gmp

pm reply'd

gmp

badge sold and headlight sold monday.

4wheelsqueal

1g auto or manual harness?

gmp

1g manual harness im trying to get a 4g mirage/evo clone together is the reason for the harness.

Okayplayer

PM sent for corner light!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned