The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 89 under dash panel, 89 glove box, GREY

1uGlyGalaNt

$80 shipped OBO for under dash only. Please PM all offers. Clean and in great shape. There is one small and light scratch towards the bottom. I had to hold the panel at just the right angle to get it to show up in a picture.

Also, I can get an 89 glove box with no scratches but, unfortunately, it has a broken latch. The latch on your 91/92 glove box will not work. This glove box would be good to replace your scratched up or miss-colored 89 glove box. PM me an offer if you're interested.

1uGlyGalaNt

Under dash sold. Anyone interested in the glove box?

1uGlyGalaNt

I'm going to pick the glove box up early this week. PM me an offer if you're interested. Pics to come.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts