The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Blizzak Revo 1 snow tires on 5 spoke wheels. $300 WI

cody

I have a set of Blizzak Revo 1 snow tires in great shape. There mounted and balanced on silver Mitsubishi Diamante 5 spoke rims. Tires are 195/60R15. Rim lug pattern is 5x114, same as a talon. Looking to get $300 picked up. Call or text 920-420-4133.

PC130035.jpg

PC130037.jpg

G

Staff member
So about 1/4 life left?

cody

Should be a lot more. They have very low miles since they were on my galant for winter 2 seasons, Id say no more than 2k miles. It wasnt my daily driver. Ill get a caliper and actually measure the tread depth when I get a chance.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned