The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: Race Head Brand New PICS! $2K OBO

Myles

I'm realistically thinking about when I'll be able to get back into cars and I'm not sure I see it happening soon. So I'm putting a feeler out there on my race head. I don't need to sell it but I'm considering getting a new car so I'd wouldn't mind the having the money. I'll also consider trading it for a clean used 90s AWD Subaru. I have receipts for everything.

NEW ARP head studs included with purchase.

Details:
Port and Polished by our very own BOOSTINHARD AKA Head Dynamics
Machined and Assembled by Terry @ Class one
Head consists of;
1mm over SS nitrate coated valves from Showdown Racing
Manganese Valve Guides From Class One
One off BJ's dual valve springs
HKS 272s with stock cam gears
3G lifters

I've also got a short block that needs some freshening. It's got an uncut crank, clevite bearings, 1G big rods. One of the pistons has some valve tap love.

Last edited:

Myles

IMAG0618.jpg
IMAG0620.jpg
IMAG0621.jpg
IMAG0622.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts