The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #648 of 2000 Complete Part Out

After 4 years of sitting I finally have decided not to do anything with the car except part it out as I don't have the time to fix it up. The car is stock and mostly complete. Let me know what you need. Going to keep the motor for now, but every other little piece is for sale. Tell me what you need and I'll get you a price and a better pic if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

dsm10o0

How much for the intercooler set up?

$500 for the whole suspension setup plus shipping

$120 for the fmic with piping plus shipping

Wilfongtsi

pm sent

Its stock to the cat then some custom 3" to the muffler, it's nothing special and I'm not sure its worth shipping.

belize1334

How about the plastic clip and grommet for the hood prop?

Hmm... Its not on the car right now, so I would have to dig around for it to make sure it didn't get thrown away. I'll let you know if I find it these next couple days.

I'll take pics and check actual condition of the items tomorrow. pm me your email addys if you want to see pics first.

desant78

do you have the stock air can, filter, and 1G MAF?

desant78

do you have it bolting to your stock intake pipe? that's what i need to do here...sketch mechanic really messed a vr4 up and im trying to get rid of EVERYTHING he touched.

It has no intake, but I have a stock intake...just no MAF, air filter, or way to attach either to stock intake pipe.

Ok I have a maf and the piece it attaches to and the filter to run open element. pm me your email and I'll send a pic.

Someone might be buying the whole dash, I will keep you posted when I know for sure.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts