The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: PTE SCM61 Turbo with T3 housing

Bimmubishi

I was trying to sell this turbo a while back Luckily I didn't. I bought a brand new turbine housing from PTE for it. It cost over 200 bucks just two weeks ago. I'm making a new manifold for the car and wanted to get away from using the Mistubishi flange.

Anyhow, while installing this new turbine housing I noticed that the inside of the turbine fins are damaged, likely from a piston ring when my motor broke this year. So the turbo still works. It makes 468whp but it used to make 500 so it's down on power as a result of the broken fins.

I'd like to sell the turbo complete for $125. Someone who can use it for a spare or for parts should snap this up.

I take paypal.

dsmtalontsi95

pic please to dsmtalontsi95 at yahoo. com

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned