The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Mini performance partout

VR4Scott

I'm doing a minor partout of my personal DSM 2g FWD with 6 bolt swap

6 bolt ARP head studs New, on a motor that was never started still got moly on them- 70
6 bolt ARP head studs 10k - 50
Clutchnet 4 puck disc 3k - 60
Pacesetter turbo manifold with ugly welds - 40
PTE 680cc injectors (Cleaned by FIC 6k ago) - 200
Tokico Blue struts with Tenzo R Springs (2 inch drop) 8k - 250
Greddy RS Blow off valve - 100
BIG FMIC with 2.5" 2g Short route intercooler piping powder coated red with 1g flange with couplers and clamps - 250
-6 SS fuel line kit from filter to rail (does not include rail fitting) - 60
Aeromotive adjustable fuel pressure regulator with gauge- 125
Full 2g fwd SS exhaust 2.5" from o2 to flex then 3" all the way back, has 2 resonators and a muffler, no cat (for anyone who knows my car, this exhaust is very deep and sounds great)
SS clutch line from fender to slave - 20
Grey triple gauge pod - 20

I'll add more as I think of it. Feel free to PM with questions. I'll get pics up ASAP.

Last edited:

VR4Scott

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts