The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

For Sale: ETS FMIC Kit Version 1, Ive called ETS and version one meaning that the core bolts to the usdm bumper support and the hot side pipe is a little different, not sure how exactly it is. This kit will include Brand new Tial bov (BNIB) but its an ugly green color, it will also come with a 3' GM Maf and translator.This kit is set up for a 20g style or 50 trim ect. This kit has been mocked up and ran around the block maybe twice.

Core Dimensions 30L x 9 1/2h x 3w
Cold pipes 2 1/4
Hot pipe 1 3/4

This Kit Was meant for a usdm bumper only, I did have a tab welded on as i do not have a usdm bumper support so it would fit with my JDM bumper. The piping is scratched and would need to be re-powder coated. i can have all pipes and the bov powder coated black again for another 50.00. The core was also painted black needs touched up a bit but still looks decent.

Reason im selling im going with speed density and a bigger core. My loss is your gain buy and put this on and your ready.

Looking for 700.00 Shipped or 750 re-powder coated. Price is BO also willing to hear offers on partial trades let me know what you have. can PM me or call 304-210-2488

Thanks again
Jesse

(sorry for the crappy iphone pics)(NOTE TIAL ON PIPES IN PIC IS NOT INCLUDED)
5226641833_e344ebed96_b.jpg

5227237780_25d9c99f36_b.jpg

5226642429_0f49845c1d_b.jpg

5226643001_a785a639e9_b.jpg

5226642733_69d0991c95_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Money order is fine just call me and we can work out the details.

Thanks
Jesse

MitsuDriver274

Do you possibly have a picture of the intercooler installed on the car?

Bump for a helluva guy, not to mention a nice IC kit, which I've saw in person, mocked up. It looks great, nice fittment. I couldn't believe he was selling. If I didn't already have a custom setup I'd dumped alot of loot in, I'd be all over it. GLWS Jesse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned