The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Group A WRC waterpump for 2g, Evo 1-2-3

Bimmubishi

I have a brand new Group A waterpump, factory Ralliart.

It has an aluminum impeller and also a straight facing outlet, NPT fitting where the crosspipe goes. It cost over $500

Will sell for $200 plus shipping. This is an extremely rare part. There are only a small number of factory cars left in the world, 2 or 3.

The pump will only fit 7 bolt motors. I use a 6 bolt so I can't use it.

5121634354_af136d22cd.jpg

5121635358_1abd0d7829.jpg

if you're interested just email me at [email protected]

Alex

Street Surgeon

Not to jack your thread, but do you have a part number for the waterpump as well as the pulley in the background? I'm not trying to sneak around your sale btw I'm just a rare part number geek.

Street Surgeon

Ah, well good to know and a free bump for you sir.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts