The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo VIII Wheels Powdercoated Gloss Black

insane92

Professionally powdercoated. Never seen the road or even had tires mounted on them since. Perfect condition. $500.

Also have 3 Falken ZIEX 502 tires size 245/45/17 with 75% tread I can throw in for another $100.

Btw, PICK UP ONLY. Not looking to ship at this time, sorry. I'm located in Watertown, WI.

SU1HMDA1MjctMjAxMDExMzAtMDEzNC5qcGc.jpg

Last edited:

insane92

I'm sick as hell right now so I'll have pics up hopefully tomorrow if they're not sold by then.

Cheeky, if they don't sell soon I may ship. I'll let you know.

jepherz

Staff member
Heck of a deal. If you figure $300 for sandblasting and powdercoating, you're buying each wheel for $50...

insane92

Ya I'm surprised nobody local has bought them yet. Looks like I may have to ship.

I'll throw the tires in for free if picked up this weekend!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts