The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Glowshift tinted series boost/egt/ oil pressure gauge

Brunoboy

Im selling my 7colored tinted series boost gauge, egt and oil pressure gauge. Ive changed gauges and i want to sell these as a group. 80$ shipped for all obo and brand new for all would be 205$ shipped.
-shane

dsm10o0

Anything you need to trade for those?lol

GLWTS

Brunoboy

What do you have?

Brunoboy

I also have a Synapse BOV with HKS adapter(you need a hks type flange) for $160 shipped. It was on the car for 1 month before the car was totaled.

Brunoboy

Quoting brunoboy:
Im selling my 7colored tinted series boost gauge, egt and oil pressure gauge. Ive changed gauges and i want to sell these as a group. brand new for all would be 205$ shipped.
I need Quick sale: $ 60 shipped for all 3.
-shane

dsm10o0

Fasho. See you friday man.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned