The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '91 and '92 replica GVR4 key fobs

steve

All of these are now spoken for!

I have 7 blanks of each year available for sale. Pricing is the same as before. These are blanks, I'm not offering any engraving you'll have to go to the mall or something.

READ CAREFULLY. Reply to this thread and state HOW MANY and WHICH YEAR you want to purchase. Orders will be filled based on reply order in this thread. Make sure you reply here with the quantity/year.

Once I have 7 orders for either year, there are no more available for that year at this time. So don't add your name to the list if they are already sold out! If there is a lot of interest I will order more blank fobs. Of course make sure your name and mailing address are on the PayPal payment.

Paypal can be sent to xxxxxSOLDxxxxx. Prices are based on $22 each or $40 for a pair, shipping/paypal included.

1=$22.00
2=$40.00
3=$62.00
4=$80.00

Last edited by a moderator:

steve

2x '91 fobs for gvr41520

That means 5x'91 and 1x'92 are spoken for.

cobrajetguy

I will take 2 '91 fobs

Peter

steve

Ok no more 91's after that one. I actually have a few more but want to keep them on hand in case anyone from the orig order gets lost in mail or something.

steve

4x'92 are spoken for, this leaves 3 available.

All of the '91s are spoken for at this point.

nickbuilt

When you get more in stock I want 2- 91 key Fobs if that's possible? Please let me know!

-nick

steve

Yep send paypal for 2 '92 and they're yours

steve

I'm keeping a list of people who are interested in more of these. I will let you all know first when I have more to offer. Thanks!

971of1000

Are there any 92s still available?

steve

Not right now, but I will put you on the list to contact when I have more available. '92 right? And how many. Not locking you in to that many but I want to get an idea of how many I need.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts