The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: some go fast parts

Hi, so I am selling a few things to help get me through my next few months of bills while I am still in school.I will email pics to those who are interested here's what I got. All prices are as shipped.

- Apexi n1 1g awd downpipe only 400 miles on it and its mint $230 OBO
- 3" core intercooler (ebay brand) and alot of pipes and different bends some are greddy pieces with nice extreme psi silicone couplers and t-clamps $250 OBO
- Greddy type rs bov $90 OBO
- Tial 38mm wastegate, unsure of spring rate $100 OBO
- Fidanza flywheel and act2600 clutch with 4800 miles on it combo for $240 or $135 each
- Magnaflow muffler good condition $130

I also am going to start stripping my galant and making it into some hopeful track animal so If there are parts you may want just let me know I also still have my 92 laser with a good motor only 100k so theres parts from that car too.

Thanks,
Paul

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts