The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 893/2000 performance part out in NOR CAL

paiutey

***UPDATED 12/16/10***
Prices now include shipping. Buyer should add the 3% Paypal fee or send as a Gift.

PICS

PTE 1000cc injectors - SOLD

Custom 3" exhaust with v-band flange to connect to v-band dp. Has Dynomax single camber muffler, sleeper look. Has two O2 sensor bungs. Made for vr4 but will work with 1g DSM with little modification - $160 Will need to be picked up since it is one piece.

AEM 5-bar MAP sensor - SOLD

Unknown slim fan - SOLD

AEM Uego sensor with gauge - SOLD

Moroso oil catch can with -10 lines - SOLD

Shaved and polished VC with -10an fittings - SOLD

Black 50mm Tial bov - SOLD

ACT 2600 clutch, less than 4,000 miles on it. - SOLD

XACT 6 bolt flywheel - SOLD

GReddy Extreme timing belt, 4,000 miles on it - SOLD

PTE 6152e Mitsu. flanged turbo, no shaft play or oil leaks. This turbo is set up to be used with external wastegate. 630hp capable - SOLD

FMIC with piping, flanged for Tial 50mm bov - $400 plus shipping

Tubular Mitsu. flanged O2 housing with 40mm Tial wastegate flange w/ studs. I welded pipe onto the flange to connect to my existing exhaust pipes. Will need hack-sawed off and resurfaced - $160 shipped

Tial 40mm wastegate - SOLD ***This O2 housing setup w/ Tial wg was made to fit the tight vr4 engine bay***

Intrepid COP ignition setup, rubber boots not included. - SOLD

SBR intake manifold, one hole was cross-threaded, was re-threaded but still grabs - $300 shipped

ECMLink V3 (Speed Density) ecu w/ USB cord. Plug and play. This includes ECU. - SOLD

2g throttle body elbow w/ GM IAT sensor. Fell off of shelf busting the plastic but the pins are still intact - $40.

Low mileage BC 272 cams - SOLD

Crower adjustable cam gears - SOLD

'90 EPROM ECU - SOLD

PM me through here OR
Email: [email protected] OR
916-340-4336

Email would be best because I don't get always get cell phone reception where I am.

Last edited:

TSimage

There's another Galant in Sacramento??

Interesting!

If I dont sell mine I will definitely be hitting you up for a some easy sales..

paiutey

AEM 5 bar sensor SOLD. BC 272 cams and Crower adjustable cam gears now listed.

I'm looking for a good running 6-bolt motor or possibly a 2g awd. I would like to keep my shell but I am willing to let it go for another 2g awd. Winter is pretty much here where I live and would need a car for the snow. Willing to trade parts for either.

paiutey

UPDATED 12/2/10

I decided to keep the shell after all. Added a '90 EPROM ecu to the list.

paiutey

ECMLink V3 back up for sale after local dealing fell through. SOLD!! (for real this time)

Last edited:

paiutey

Tial 40mm wastegate sold. Still have the fmic, pte 6152, COP, valve cover with -10 fittings, catch can, wastegate-O2 housing.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts