The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Wilwood Brake Calipers For Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvr4737

Selling these Wilwoods For my friend/business partner

Set of Wilwood 6 piston brake calipers model # Wilwood 120-7228-FS. They are brand new and have never seen fluid. I purchased these from a friend over the summer in hope to install them on my car, they came spray painted blue and I am currently in the process of stripping them back to the standard anodized black. The specifications are pistons -1.62/1.12", disc width -1.10" use with 16mm brake pads. I am looking to get $500 obo + shipping for the pair.

please Call/Text Eriks Cell: 973-600-6477

Here are the pics:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Let me know

thanks

- Mark -

gvr4737

These are not direct bolt on, they are wilwoods and require brackets

gvr4737

bump

gvr4737

sunday bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts