The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Garage Cleaning, 2g O2, 1g BOVs, 1g Parts

AWD_DSM

I was doing some cleaning in my garage and realized how much DSM/Gvr-4 stuff I have laying around. I just need to get rid of some of this stuff. All prices include paypal and shipping to the lower 48. Paypal is [email protected], please post if you have sent money. Thanks

2g O2 housing, mild port job, I needed a stud so I took it from this, threads are good. $40

1g O2 housing, heavy port job. $20

1g shifter with leather boot, boot has two tiny rips. $25

1g armrest in perfect shape, no rips and pocket on bottom is still attached. $25

1g sending unit with walbro pump, no idea if the pump works, grimy from the old gas it was sitting in. $20

Aluminum Pipe for Greddy type-s Bov. $15

Silicone hose couplers 2.25 inch. $15

2g license plate bracket, new never mounted. $15

Set of oem wires with 8,000 miles. $20

Last edited:

Do you do international shipping (sweden)?

If so, how much for the stock cams shipped to sweden?

I can't tell on the pics, but are there any scratches/damage on any of the surfaces??

Last edited by a moderator:

90 or 91 shifter? If its the one thats a straight forward swap in the galant I will take it.

Last edited by a moderator:

AWD_DSM

Thanks Geno for the spring info.

Sorry no international shipping but the cams are in great shape.

The shifter is out of a 90. The base is approximately one inch shorter than my stock galant one.

Quoting AWD_DSM:
Sorry no international shipping but the cams are in great shape.

Too bad you don't /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Well GLWS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Sending pm.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned