The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Custom Hand Sewn Car Cover

deez

It appears I am selling my car this weekend to KingMarty, so I am selling the car cover. It was custom hand made of very heavy fabric, with tie downs for security. It fits like a glove, absolutely perfect, and still fits okay with a roof rack. It cost $500 to have made, selling it for $200.

deez

No takers? Come on now, someone must want a car cover

deez

I used it outdoor, but its not waterproof. It is very heavy, so it stays on the car well in the wind.
BTW, I am no longer visiting the board, so if anyone is interested they can contact me at [email protected]
Here are some pics, not on a Galant since I no longer have one. First pic is it folded up to give you an idea of how bulky it is. Second is it draped over my Austin Healey. Third is the inside at the mirror pocket to show construction.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts