The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 46/1000 - Selling Some Old Setup Parts

Chim55117

Plans for 46/1000 this winter are to upgrade and go bigger, as well as change my setup a bit. Made 388WHP/344TRQ on my 20G setup with 23PSI on 93 pump. I'd like to hit the mid 400's to 500 with the new setup.

Everything listed will be pulled in the next week or so. If you want something, let me know, you can do a partial payment, and just PayPal me the rest when I actually pull it.

img.php

PC680 clone battery (same specs as a Odyssey PC680 without the labeling) with aluminum GVR-4 specific battery tray and aluminum tie down - Works great in the spring and summer. I would recommend the use of a trickle charger if you're not driving for a week or more. Can only ship ground mail due to it being a battery. - $135 shipped

NAPA Belden Spark Plug Wires - Maybe have a total of 300 miles on them, picked up a set of Magnecore competition leads and have no use for these. These carry a lifetime warranty, so if anything ever goes wrong, go to NAPA and get a new set. These are actually a very nice set of wires. - $30 shipped.

Hyundai Smooth Style VC with wrinkle red powdercoating - I hate to see this one guy, as this is one of my favorite valve covers. Will come with the appropriate length nuts, bolts, and washers to make this a direct fit. Has two blemishes on the powdercoating by the oil cap. Other than that, it is pristine! Selling it because I picked up a VC with -AN lines. - $65 shipped SOLD

2G manifold w/wastegate flange + HKS Racegate to open dump - I've been using this setup for a while and it's been great. The dump is nice and loud, and the wastegate has worked flawlessly. I'd like $280 for all of this shipped. I'll toss in the heatshield which is cut to fit it specifically.

AC compressor? Offer? I don't have it pulled yet, but it will just be for the compressor. I trashed the condenser already.

Unlikely, but the 20G TDO6 on the car might be for sale too. 5K miles on it total, no shaft play. $415 shipped.

Trades -
1000CC injectors
Tial Wastegates
Sheet metal intake manifolds
Something bigger than 20G, mitsu flanged, in good condition.

Don't really need much else.

No real big rules here, just post before you PM me. If you want me to get back to you the quickest, just text me at 612.801.7061. No calls please. Most the day I'm busy and can't pick up the phone - school or work!

Prices are semi-flexible, so shoot me some offers. Worst I can say is no.

Last edited:

Tre3zy

pm set on VC

Ralli380Gvr4

PM sent on Evo manifold and hks wastegate combo...

Chim55117

I can take some when it's off the car. The exhaust housing is ported, no cracks, internal waste gate welded shut, it is setup for an external wastegate. Someone messaged me about the VC, but he hasn't sent me a down payment. First one to send it gets it. I will probably pull the cover next week.

Give me a text if you can with your screen name and we'll work it out. Or PM me.

Tre3zy

paypal sent on the VC

shredder2010

If the vc falls threw ill take it

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned