The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: New CF Pieces: Fuse Cover/Bumper Heat Shield/JDM Foglight End Caps

Finally figured out the pricing for these parts:

CF-Fuse Cover: $59.99 w/o label + shipping
FG-Fuse Cover: $49.99 w/o label + shipping

CF-Fuse Cover: $65.99 w/label + shipping *I lowered this as I had the wrong price listed*
FG-Fuse Cover: $55.99 w/label + shipping

The label still isn't done yet but if you buy a cover with the label option I'll send you the lable once it's completed.

www.tunersnation.com

CF-JDM Facelift Faglamp End Caps $69.99 + shipping
FG-JDM Facelift Faglamp End Caps $59.99 + shipping
*May need some light grinding on the back side of the screw hole to sit properly*

www.tunersnation.com

CF-Rear Bumper Heat Shield **USDM BUMPERS ONLY** $59.99

www.tunersnation.com

Please note this is the 1st official batch of these & I will split the shipping 50/50 via a refund once the order is placed. This will also take approximately 2-4 weeks to ship. Order away......& don't forget to enter coupon code GVR4ORG to get the board's 5% off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

steve

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif faglamps

Rausch

Cf version of Amberlamps I can only assume.....

Bump for CF (No group buy!) parts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quoting steveGLS:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif faglamps

Ahh crap.... I read that thing 3 times & still missed that typo. Oh well maybe the publicity will net some sales lol.

No pictures of this stuff in fiberglass. Once someone orders one in FG I'll have pictures.

dustyduff

Garfield, I plan on ordering the fuse cover and faglamp end caps later today.

Do you have an estimated completion date for the fuse holder cover labels? I wasn't sure if they were being close to complete or not and if it would be worth it to wait a few days.

4Grim

Oh man..expect a order from me Garfield. How long for the fuse cover with print again?

dustyduff

Garfield: I just placed my order a few moments ago. Can't wait to see them in person. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Permanent items. The 50/50 shipping won't last long though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts