The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Partout - JDM Galant VR4 Evo Zero

MX4

All parts on the car are available however not all parts will be able to be shipped to the USA. Obviously bumpers, bonnet etc are going to cost too much to ship to make them worthwhile.

PM for prices on any parts you are after.

Brunoboy

i dont think hes shipping big items........ but how much for the suspension? how many miles?

maroonmetallic

Door handle guards for the outside door handles?

Thanks!
-Shawn

MX4

Quoting golliath227:
well how much4 hood, i want valve cover, badges pm me

Valve cover is sold.
US$400 for hood. You arrange shipping from Christchurch, New Zealand. I can package for you and drop off at your desired freight company.
Boot Badges US$25 Shipped

MX4

Quoting brunoboy:
i dont think hes shipping big items........ but how much for the suspension? how many miles?

If you can organise your own shipping from Christchurch, New Zealand then I can drop the larger things off.
Suspension US$700. Unsure of how many kms but must be low at the certification for the suspension was only done in January this year.

MX4

Quoting maroonmetallic:
Door handle guards for the outside door handles?

Thanks!
-Shawn

Sorry they arent on this car Shawn.

Tre3zy

are those honda type R seats? just wondering what rails you use...

mitsuturbo

Quoting BoostedAWD91:
I really wish there was a way to get all that stuff for the rear wiper

I was thinking the same thing, but even if you could get the glass somehow drilled out to accomodate it, the wiring and switches would probably be a total pain in the ass to get out, get over here, and install. It's just not worth it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned