The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: radiator-sold

vtecds1

I`m getting ready to store the car for winter and start taking off parts for a makeover. With that being said, the radiator is still in the car for a couple of more weeks or until someone wants to buy it. I`m going with a Civic style radiator to free up some space for my future IC piping.

In good condition but has some bent fins on the top left side because of me hitting it while taking off the external gate. Does not affect the performance at all and can be bent easily. Here's a link to the site . There is nothing wrong with this unit. I've never overheated the car even with the ac on, in Illinois and Vegas. This is also done by running 1 12" perma cool fan.

$80 and prefer local(Lombard). I can ship it but I have no clue what it would cost.

Last edited:

vtecds1

If the ones in the pic are the mounting point, then yes. I got the car with the perma cool fan already installed, so I wasn't too sure.

vtecds1

I always prefer local but I have no problem shipping it as long as the buyer covers the cost.

I`m going to pull the radiator out either tonight or tomorrow. I developed a oil leak near the turbo oil return line and I wont be able to get to it without taking the radiator out.

vtecds1

New Year bump...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned