The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Part Out White 91 Galant VR4 Modesto, Ca Some pics added!!!

Im looking to start parting my galant out. For all that would love to save a vr4 it has been hit in the front and the rear, it time to put my car to rest.

If you are in need of something let me know so I can pull it. I will post a full list and pictures later.

NOTE: The hood, both bumpers and the trunk lid are not for sale.

Set of 4 FIC 550 injectors....$90 SHIPPED

GM 3.5 mass air flow.....$45

large port exhaust manifold by FP i believe.....make offer

aeromotive AFPR.....$75

-feed fuel line 6an braided line from tank to rail W/fittings, adapter and filter.....$75

stock IC setup......make offer

A-pillar dual guage pod......$50

Fuel pickup/sending unit with Walbro 255 hp......$225 without fuel pump $190

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi, would u be willing to sell your airflow sensor?? How much u want for it?

Circuit

Are the plastic trim pieces that goes over both driver and passenger doors fully intact? If so, I can drive out there to pick them up

I will get back to everyone tomorrow, i will be digging into the car then.

yeti

could u hold safc until friday im getting my license on monday and planning on traveling up north so i might pick it up but if not paypal ok?
interested in 550 injectors and rear strut bar to

SAFC already sold! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

strut bar and 550's still up for grabs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I couldn't get everything that was asked for, it was raining today.
I will be working on the car next weekend.
PM if you need anything

Last edited by a moderator:

Ill pm you on the seat belt rail.

As for the headliner i will not be shipping it.

I also have for sale a ETS j-pipe for a 16g/14b it is black and i think 2.25 diameter

$55

chrisfullwood

Hi there, sorry to hear about the loss of the car, but your loss is a bunch of other peoples gain, and you can make some money right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

im really in need of the drivers side rear window, mine was broken by a lawn mower a while back, and its hard to get used glass.
just let me know what you want for it shipped to oklahoma, 74003,
thanks

Chase

I need the entire windshield washer setup. Tank, hoses, pump etc... PM me with a price shipped to 60563.

Ill take the j-pipe and 550cc injectors, send me your paypal and ill send asap. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts