The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: bunch of 1g stuff.... also a 240sx shell and yamaha blaster

ive got a bunch of stuff ill put pictures with everything.... everything is best offer....just need to get rid of it ... the last of a dark time in my life.... no more depressing dsms around here

two 1g cas , 1g coil pack and 1g timing belt brand new

1g gauge pod with faze boost gauge and air feul with power pack

old fpr

upper radiator brackets

autometer carbon fiber ultra lite air fuel gauge only

stock shift knob

dash trim

radio trim...no cracks but looks like somone got a little glue on it...not bad tho

ecu ... came out of 92 front wheel turbo....never ran it

1g center counsel has change thing and the other compartment that opens and works untorn shifter boot...good shape

like i said its all best offer.... i need this crap gone....

also i have a 1990 yamaha blaster for sale....it has a wiseco piston kit, old fms pipe, oil injection delete, airbox delete and battery delete....6 speed does over 50 in a hurry...550

i also have a mint 89 nissan 240sx shell...almost no rust.....only where the master cylinder leaked a bit...if ur interested call or text me....8159941638

citymunky

Quoting boosted92:

radio trim...no cracks but looks like somone got a little glue on it...not bad tho

This is from a Galant right? if so $10 shipped? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I really need one. PM me back with your answer.

citymunky

What wide and tall is it?

well its hardly worth it to screw with this crap so.... i sure there is a dsm owner out there that would be happy with this....how bout everything but the car and four wheeeler...150 shipped i just want this crap gone and dont wanna mess with it.....if no one bites then ill sell individually

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts