The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GT35R, PTE880's, Tial 38MM and More!

Chim55117

Up for sale are a bunch of parts off a 2GA GST we just purchased. Shipping will be calculated on a case by case basis. Please post, then PM. Feel free to make me an offer, The worst I can say is no. Thanks!

T3 Garrett GT-35R (AR: .70 Intake/.82 Exhaust) SOLD

2g Eprom and Dsmlink v2.0 Combo SOLD

Greddy Type S BOV (2X) Asking $100 OBO
Description: I have two of these available for sale. As you might know, Greddy stopped making these a while back and they are getting harder and harder to find.

Turbonetics "Style" T3 Manifold SOLD

Tial 38MM Wastegate SOLD

4-Bolt O2 Housing w/V-Band Flange Asking $50 OBO
Description:
- 4-bolt style O2 flange style to a V-Band.
- Made by DB Performance in MN.

Partout006.jpg

O2 housing can be professionally ceramic coated for an additional $40.

PTE 880CC Injectors Asking $250 OBO
Description:
- In good working order, currently on my VR-4.

4" FP Intake Pipe (Non-Recirculated) SOLD

Exhaust Manifold Spacer Asking $20 OBO
Description:
- In good working order.
- Allows you to run a GT35R or similarly sized turbo without crushing the or denting the water pipe.

FP -4 AN Inline Filter & FP 2g Oil Supply Line SOLD

Last edited:

MellowVR4

pm sent

jepherz

Staff member
You are allowed one bump per week per the rules. Please pay closer attention. Thanks!

Brunoboy

Quoting jepherz:
You are allowed one bump per week per the rules. Please pay closer attention. Thanks!

just asking a question, Updating a price list and inventory, is not technically a bump, correct?

jepherz

Staff member
Within reason, no, but if it get's out of hand.... Plus, you can update prices and add to an original sales post without a new post.

Free bump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Whats the exhaust spacer price now? I already dented my water pipe but would like to have around

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned