The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: tranny, transfer case, ported head, wheels for sale

4doorboost

hello i have a few items for sale
1991 gsx 5 speed manual tranny and transfer case. i got these with a motor i bought. i used the motor with the stock gvr4 tranny so i have this extra sitting around. i have never used it but was told it works fine. $200 obo im located in ventura county, cali

next item is a 1991 ported gsx head. the head comes with stock valves and intake manifold. head has been to a machine shop, cleaned tanked and ported. it came on the motor i bought but i ended up using my other head because i already had cams installed on it. head is in great shape. im looking for $300 obo

next i have my stock white wheels from my galant. i did a 5 lug conversion so i no longer need these. two of the wheels have tires and two do not. $100 obo

feel free to call me at 805-279-0159 for any ?'s about the items. thanks Bryce O'Cain

Diego

Should just sell me the tires.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts