The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: D2 coilovers for GVR4 - Sold

NateCrisman

Sold 12/1/2010

I'v got a set of D2 coilovers for Galant VR4 that I just took off #139/1000. One rear needs a cartridge replaced due to leaking oil out the shaft seal, which from what I hear should cost about $125 for the threaded shock insert. The other 3 shocks are in good working order.
[*]The fronts are camber adjustale via the top plate as well as slotted holes at the hub mounts.
[*]The rears are not alignment adjustable.
[*]All 4 shocks are 32 way adjustable on dampning and include the 4 long adjustment rod tools.
[*]Im not sure on spring rate, but these are VERY stiff. IMHO would be awesome for an autox car and they worked great with slicks at the dragstrip. They are too stiff for me to use on an everyday driver with the bumpy country roads in my area.
[*] 12lb front saves 8lb per side compared to an oem shock/spring assembly. The rears are 2lb lighter than stock. Total of 20lb weight loss compared to stock suspension.
[*] Asking $530 shipped via fedex home delivery w/ paypal payment.
[/list]

1052210988_LLxiJ-XL.jpg

1052212429_UWgxo-L.jpg

1052212722_C6AHg-L.jpg

Last edited:

omertaitalia

partial trade for parts?, i have 2 brand new greddy gauges egt and boost for trade plus some cash, also have recording equipment to trade?

NateCrisman

Still for sale, price is negotiable

NateCrisman

Responding to PM's and email now. Im in a cash crunch, need to liquidate parts ASAP

NateCrisman

Sold to
91VR4_657_2000

BrandonEchols

Mind posting final sale price for future reference?

Thanks for making my western union payment exception Nate...Just waiting on the coilovers to arrive..Can't wait for the install

NateCrisman

Quoting brandonechols:
Mind posting final sale price for future reference?

$450 shipped

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned