The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Rear KYB AGX

Tre3zy

i have a pair of rear kyb agx that i wont use anymore.... its in good condition.... roughly probly about 1k miles on them.... everything will be included except for the springs.... 120 obo plus shipping/paypal

Tre3zy

bump someone must need this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Terry Posten

If they were fronts, I would have already been sending PP.

Good luck with the sale.

Tre3zy

haha thnx TP

Tre3zy

yes it was in my vr4.... and it was taken off with only 1k miles on them because i found a good deal on coilover sleeve front and rear that is already on agx's so i didnt bother using this one since the other one is still pretty good....

Tre3zy

sale pending...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts