The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: XTD Stage 4 and ACT 2900

I have these from cars that I got rid of...I accept paypal and they will be shipped usps priority as soon as I receive payment. Pm me or text 530-329-1545

XTD stage 4 PP with 6 puck sprung disk. It was installed but the car never made it out of the driveway. So its basically brand new. $125 shipped

103_0142.jpg

103_0141.jpg

ACT 2900 PP with Solid 6 puck disk. I pulled this out of my awd colt to install a twin disk. I have no idea on mileage but it has wear and tear. It worked fine though with no issues. $125 shipped

103_0151.jpg

103_0150.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned