The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Lots of parts!

I'm in the process of parting out a 91 VR4. Wanted to start listing up a few things off the car. Pic avalible on request.

-Dash plaque #1927/2000 $120 shipped.(SOLD)

-Eprom ecu Worked perfectly. Caps have not been replaced but I do have them. You will just have to have them installed, I never got it done. $150 shipped.(SOLD)

-21 Spline trans and transfer case. Worked perfectly when pulled. Numbers on transmission are, -KW5M332NPXV $300 plus shipping.

-Autometer Phontom boost gauge 30/20 $25 shipped.

-Complete 4 bolt rearend $250 Shipped.(PENDING)

-2 complete 5 lug swaps $150 shipped each.

-Gauge Cluster with 165281 miles on the clock $35 shipped.(SOLD)

-Snow Performance Boost Cooler Stage-2 MAF Water/Methanol Injection kit. Only thing i dont have is the line. Only used for a few track events. looks brand new. $250 shipped.

-Apexi boost control solenoid $35 shipped.

-Greddy boost control solenoid $35 shipped.

-JDM RS FMIC, no piping. Has alot of bent fins. $80 shipped.(SOLD)

-I have both driver dog legs and the front pass. side dogleg. $25 shipped each. (Belize Green)

I'm parting out the body in the next couple of days. Pm with any interest in body parts. It is a sunroof car.Seats, carpet, dash and headliner are shot. Door panels are in great shape Tail lights in good shape but center section is cracked. Let me know guys. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diego

Hey would like your paypal info so I can snag the RS IC

Diego

Money sent for RS IC. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wilfongtsi

pm sent

chrisfullwood

What about glass, i need the glass for the rear passenger door on the drivers side. is it good, if so how much, plus shipping to 74003.
Thanks
Chris

I do have the glass, Kinda scared to ship it though. I would have to pack the sh*t out of it but if you really need it let me know.

Also yes i do have the ecu. The caps have not been relplaced but i do have them that go along with the ecu. Let me know if you need it.

chrisfullwood

ive been needing the glass for a while, been driving around with a bag... and clear tape over the hole where the glass was, well i did until february. been away with the army, so im looking to get back on top of my to-do list.

let me know how much you want for the glass, shipping, packing... in in bartlesville, OK, 74003

chrisfullwood

If you would, send me a private message, with how much, and where to send the money too (unless its like $2000, which would be silly...lol). Do you accept paypal?

Thanks
chris

steve

Quoting chrisfullwood:
i need the glass for the rear passenger door on the drivers side

I have one to sell you I don't have one.

chrisfullwood

i appreciate the offer, if i dont here from the first guy i contacted, the original poster, ill be sure to contact you. if you want, send me a message with price including shipping and where to send the money, just incase this falls through, that way i can get on it straight away.

thanks
chris Fullwood

Ok just a update for everyone who purchased something off of me. I just got out of the hospital for fracturing a rib in a car accident. I was stupid enough to put my girlfiend in charge of shipping everything out for me since i have horrible work hours. Comes to find out she told me she shipped everything out and in reality put everything in her truck and "Forgot to" drop them off at usps. So I am taking them all to fedex on my lunch hour tomorrow and making sure everyone gets a tracking number by the end of the day monday. I Feel horrible but am going to make this right to everyone. I wanted to give everyone a heads up so no one thought I was a scammer. If anyone has any questions just let me know.

Pedro

chrisfullwood

I just got my window, sadly the choice of fedex might have been a bad one.... im still without a window, fedex shattered it for me.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts