The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 6 Bolt 4G64 2.4 Block, G4CS, Brand New!!

For sale I have a brand new 4G64 6 bolt block for sale. It is the same thing as the G4CS block.

$300

Diego

This could be a potential 2.3 build or a 2.2? Anyways, it would fit in a dsm/vr4 platform correct.

mitsuturbo

I Do believe, That's a "wide" block out of a Mighty Max.

Note there are not two holes for the front motor mount bracket.

89coltgt

Please measure the center to center on the lower bellhousing bolt holes, I may be interested in this.

hi scott,

i want to buy this 4g64 6 bolt block.pls give me your e mail to contact you or send me an email on [email protected] to deal private there.thanks very much and let me know asap.

CutlassJim

I'm with the other guy on this it's a rwd block. It will be a wideblock.

belize1334

IIRC there is no such thing as a narrowblock, 6-bolt 4g64. If it's a narrowblock 6-bolt it will be branded g4cs. If it's a 6-bolt and it's branded 4g64 then it's a wide-block which will NOT bolt to a 4g63 transmission.

Struc

G4CS = Hyundai, not Mitsubishi.

Perhaps you're thinking of G64B, which is the late 80's 6-bolt 2.4l designation.

Regardless, he posted it as sold on our local WI-DSM board.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned