The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Whiteline Front & Rear Swaybars

I normally don't post stuff like this for sale but I didn't want you guys to miss out. I've got these in-stock & ready to ship. Just ask the guys that waited almost 5 months for theirs to come in just how painful it of a wait it was /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I took the liberty of ordering extras so you guys don't have to wait as long /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Get them now or wait another 5 months once they're gone.

Front Bar

Rear Bar

Last edited by a moderator:

Adorsey

lijefnlzsinv[aosf[aopiswcfaioejf;oa;foiaswof!!!!!!!!ugh

BoostedAWD91

I wish i didnt just buy a bunch of stuff, i need a front. Hopefully you still have one in a week or two

Don't forget that once I run out it will be a long while before more comes in. Get your Whiteline sway bars now.

fuel

Hey Garfield sorry if I'm blind but couldn't see the obvious - are you able to ship these to little ol' New Zealand? I figure I may as well put in an order of other stuff at the same time to make it worthwhile.

Thanks!

I ship anywhere in the world /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. PM me your address so I can calculate shipping.

Terry Posten

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Making me spend money, DAMN YOU. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Terry just bought the last front sway bar. I double check today & realized I have 2 rear 26mm sway bars left, not one as the site showed so I updated that info.

Last edited by a moderator:

pot

Staff member
Like to add that those two bars are absolutely awesome. Car enters/exits corners much smoother and quicker without the excessive vehicle roll that I use to have! Awesome product!

fuel

ahh damn you Terry I had my credit card out humming and harring thinking Garfield wouldn't see my post til a while yet.

Oh well I'll see if there's an NZ supplier for whiteline front bars, may still get a rear bar amongst other things though. Garfield so I'm assuming it's another five months til you can get front bars again?

Terry Posten

Quoting Pot:
Like to add that those two bars are absolutely awesome. Car enters/exits corners much smoother and quicker without the excessive vehicle roll that I use to have! Awesome product!

I would like a rear as well but I just have to wait. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Quoting SmoothCustomer:
Five months? That will actually be about right for when I want to get mine.

Well if you place your order now, it will arrive in time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have one front bar left I was holding for a board member but haven't heard back from him. I also have 2 rear bars left.

If he does not come through ill take the front bar for sure. Been trying to find one for a while now.

ktmrider

Quoting Garfield Wright:
All front bars are gone, only one rear bar left.

Not anymore.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned