The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Cyclone IM,SBR 50 Trim TO4E *Price Drops*

Diego

Hey gotta clean up some parts at the house so I put a small list of things together.

Cyclone Intake Manifold. comes with coil pack .... 100.00 or Feeler price. Not sure what it is really worth hit me with an offer.

SBR 50 Trim TO4E. Has 100 miles total driving, will bolt up with a slim radiator or 3 core honda half sized 300.00 SHIPPED obo...... PENDING SALE to some guy named Chris, on this org who was reluctant to give his handle..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

SOLD: 3" GM Maf...
2G Dejon tool intake with recirc

Again Best offer on most items. Need to get rid of this stuff. Help a brother out.

Text: 712-389-2344
email: [email protected]

Thanks,
Diego /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

Are you hard up for cash D? Is everything with the cyclone that needs to be to run it?

Diego

Not hard up for cash, need to clean up some junk that is sitting in my living room, hell I didn't even list the crap in my garage I need to get out too.

Cyclone as I've told you needs the pulleys, come with everything else but pulleys and that 90* tbe

Diego

Bump this back up top...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Diego

Taking any off bump, even real lowballers, need to get this gone, have to move soon and extra dough would be nice.

Diego

Bump it, need these last 2 things sold. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Diego

Bump it, moving in 9 days need these gone, help a brother out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Diego

No cracks recently rebuilt, I bought it from a friend tha just had it reworked/balanced and he needed money for parts so snagged it up and looking to sell it....

Its a G50 SBR. In between a E316G and a 20G power comparison.

Diego

Turbo is sold, to Chris, who still reluctantly has yet to give his handle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned