The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GALANT PART OUT----HIGH PERFORMANCE PARTS!!!!!

Car is together and i will part it out if there is enough intrest in it.

This is serious. I'm not selling my turbo set up but everything else is up for grabs.

1992 Kensington Grey Galant VR-4 #621/1000.----------$2,000
The grey is the rarest color. Car has a sunroof and full interior. Not one piece was taken out. Has a 89 underdash. Car will need painted on the rear bumper and the passenger side ( i drove to New York to pick this up and the guy for got to tell me somone threw brake cleaner down the side of the car). It doesn't look horrible. just a bunch of small rock chips is what it looks like. (ill get pics).

click

Motor and tranny have maybe 600 miles.

Motor.-------------$2000
Je pistons
Eagle rods
fel pro 1153-1
BC 280 cams
new seals and locks
new valves
Foward facing oil filter housing
from valve cover to oil fan full longblock.
Motor made 408hp on 20psi and 10.5 afr's
Motor is built to hold 650hp.

Shep Stag 4 tranny--------pending

Quartermaster Twin disc----------pending

ACT 2600 PRESSURE PLATE (NO DISC)---$250

AEM EMS--------Series 1box----$1000
Iat
3.5 bar sensors

Punishment Racing Exhaust Manifold-----------$700
T3
44mm

tial 44mm wastegate----300shipped.

4bolt rear end with axles-------$300

ETS Intercooler for GVR4------ SOLD
24” x 10” x 3” Bar and plate core
2.5" pipe

GVR4 exhaust 3" turbo back---------------$500
(4bolt downpipe)
can be section to fit a dsm (this came off my 1g)
magnaflow muffler

Civic 3row radiator-------$150
slim fan $50

JMF Intake Manifold-----pending

Dejon tool 4" intake pipe---- SOLD

JMF GVR4 Catch can-----pending
-ill give you the an fittings and lines.

set of 3g lifters------$80

prothane engine mounts----$70

FIC 1150 injectors-----300

255 Pump with re-wire kit

Autometer gauges- Boost, egt, oil pressure, water temp

AEM wideband o2 sensor. Never seen race gas.

I"M SURE THERE IS A LOT MORE STUFF THATS NOT LISTED. But it will be listed when i start trearing parts off it (7-9), As well as pictures added of every item forsale.

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

ce96656f.jpg

IMG_20101226_195806.jpg

ADDED MORE PICTURES!!!

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

I'll add more once i fully go over the car.

ATTENTION: THIS PARTOUT IS 100% SERIOUS NOW!!!!!! I AM SELLING MY HOUSE AND NEED TO GET THIS CAR OUT OF THE GARAGE SO I CAN MOVE!!!!
If you contacted me about any parts before, and I kept putting if off i apologize. I have an emotional attachement to this car, and its hard to just tear it to pieces. But now the time has come and I don't have an option to keep the car anymore. I will be tearing the car down on jan 7-9. So anyone that is intrested in parts they should be able to ship out monday the 10th.

Last edited by a moderator:

car will not be parted. Car will be sold whole. It's a nice clean car with no rust. And for it to be a KG someone should want to pick it up.

mitsuturbo

WTF, with tranny and all?!

Jesus. If someone picks it up, they better give you a reacharoud too.
GLWS. Should be easy. I just paid that much for a near stock car with a bad head.

ktmrider

^^ Mitsu ask him how much the ENTIRE package would run, he listed the "car" for $2k in the first post.

OP, interested in the ETS kit but need more info. New, used, intake included, shipped price? Price shipped to 87114 NM thx.

Quoting mitsuturbo:
WTF, with tranny and all?!

Jesus. If someone picks it up, they better give you a reacharoud too.
GLWS. Should be easy. I just paid that much for a near stock car with a bad head.

No this is just for the car. they will get a 4bolt, but not tranny or anything else.
I'll throw a set of axles in with the car too.

Quoting ktmrider:

OP, interested in the ETS kit but need more info. New, used, intake included, shipped price? Price shipped to 87114 NM thx.

ets kit is used. everything is fine. Boostleak tested the entire car to 42psi no leaks anywhere. Intake is not included. I have a JMF intake manifold for sale and a Dejon tool 4" intake pipe as well.

Shipping would be around $30 im guessing.

I've had some intrest in parts. I really want the motor and tranny sold before I tear the car down.

I dont want to sell something here or there and not end up selling the motor or tranny then have to replace the things to drive it again.

I think i have the tranny sold. So as soon as someone jumps on the motor, the feeding frenzy begins!

frank1

Is this part out still going on ?

the partout will happen as soon as someone is intrested in the motor.

I want to make sure I have the majority of the stuff sold before i rip 2 or 3 things off then get the bug again and put it back together.

Alex

JMF Intake Manifold-----$400

Dejon tool 4" intake pipe----$65

set of 3g lifters------$80

Interested in this parts.. please let me know if you part out.

Thanks Alex

sent you a pm about the trans and clutch...

trade for 2 grand and a running driving white all stocker? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts