The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 18g, mhi evo 3 16g, denso 680's,

evolved4g63

I have lost interest in anything car related and therefore decided to let go of some stuff. Prices are shipped, but I would like paypal fees to be added to total price. Money orders are fine but will slow the shipping progress.

DSMlink V3 comes in a socketed ecu, caps have been replaced in 2007. Includes cable, paperwork, cd from ecmlink. Everything to get you going SOLD

Evo 8 maf with pigtail. Good condition ready to plug in. Sold
Denso 680 injectors. Will need new seals. $150

Sleeper 18g, I bought it and never used it. Dry cartridge, external gate. Comes with tial gate, o2 housing with external dump, and 2g manifold. Some shaft play and looks like the turbine housing has some oil in it. Also has 2 broken manifold studs. I am going to send with it a complete rebuild kit. $450

Evo 3 o2 housing, perfect Sold
Aeromotive AFPR comes with braided line to filter and another to the rail. Also has liquid filled gauge and mounting bracket. SOLD

I also have an evo3 real deal mhi turbo with the newer style turbine housing. Just like the one pictured on forced performance website. Some side to side play, no leaks. The bad has 3 broken manifold studs. $350 No pics yet

14b shaft play, bent comp fins. Turbine housing looks close to new. $50 No pics yet

Last edited:

evolved4g63

Pm's replied to. Not looking for trades at this point. Thanks.

mountaineerjeff

whats the diameter of the 02 to DP flange? the one on the 18g.

alansupra94

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Decided to go a different route with your car? I am pretty sure you are the dude I sold the ECU and DSMLink too right?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts