The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Front Strut bar $40... Yes I said 40 bucks

onesickcrx

Front adjustable Strut bar $40 + shipping

Last edited:

Nartanian

PM sent. You have pics of the cams?

onesickcrx

I am going to Boston this weekend if anyone from that area and whats to meet up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'll take the DSM link for $300 without the computer. I know it is a lowballer price, no offense I am just poor.

dsm10o0

Pm about the cams couple weeks ago and no reply yet

mitsuturbo

/me is still waiting to see the photos of the headlights.

What chrome is peeling? Inside the lens? (maybe i can swap lenses to backing, if glass is good)

onesickcrx

I am heading to my shop in a hour or two and will take them then

jepherz

Staff member
Quote:
5. You are limited to 1 "bump" of your thread per week (a bump is replying to your own post with the specific purpose of moving it to the top of the post list). If you insist on bumping your thread all the time it will be locked. Please give everyone else with posts that have interest and activity their rightful place.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts