The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Precision IC sold

stealthtt24

Precision front mount intercooler for sale. As you can see, the driver side has been modified to fit a GVR4, the inlet is angled so that the hot side pipe can go OVER the turbo, not under. Dimensions 31.5" X 8" X 3.5", rated to 600 HP.

PIPING SOLD SOLD SOLD with custom piping by polk performance, bov flange has been cut, ready to weld whatever bov flange with bov you want. PIPING SOLD SOLD SOLD, pipes SOLD for $110 shipped with paypal SOLD

FYI, I have never mounted this intercooler. Bought it used and never installed it cause I went with a different setup! I'm not sure on trimming the front bumper, as I believe the P.O. did that just for functionality.

$250 for the Precision intercooler SOLD FOR $210

THESE PICTURES ARE FROM THE PREVIOUS OWNERS CAR, NOT MINE!

109763-0-0-0.jpg

109724-0-0-0.jpg

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts