The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: stock suspension

Whoodoo

I'm currently in the process of pulling my stock suspension because I have some evo bits to swap them out for. The stockers have just over 140k on them but they are not sagging, don't squeak, and definitely aren't blown. I am not completely sure on how to price these, so I'll ask for $100 plus shipping. I'll also drive out to meet interested folks that may be here in the PNW.

Because I am not sure on pricing please feel very free to make me an offer. I'll have pictures up later today (hopefully).

EDIT: price change, thanks

Last edited:

Whoodoo

wow, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I would prefer to sell them all together, but if you can wrangle up a buyer for the shocks let me know.

Whoodoo

At this point I'm not really sure what I want to keep and what I want to sell. I have a complete stock VR4 suspension with 140k miles. I also have a pair of evo 8 rear struts in unknown performance.

I can get you the evo rears (struts, springs, mounts - complete) for $20 plus shipping.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts