The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: AMG (Replica) Sides / Dog Legs / Grille

Hittman

SOLD

click

click
$115 Shipped for the Grille OBO

click
$430 shipped OBO for the sides / and dog legs / sideskirts

PM me with offers! Trades MAY (and I use the term May lightly) be considered. I don't want to trade for junk, (I already have too much of that as is)

Last edited:

Hittman

No parts have been tampered with / installed, I just took them out of the packaging to admire them!

Last edited:

curtis

pm sent

SouthCaliVR4

Don't give em away, if you still have them on the fifth of next month I'll take the smooth sides off your hands @ asking price. Might want the grill if I don't go carbon fiber.

cheekychimp

Are those painted black or is the fiberglass that color? I'm kind of digging the idea of flat black smooth sides on a black car.

SouthCaliVR4

Raw fiberglass. Ok Paul, you gonna beat me to these aren't you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif Oh well your one of the few I wouldn't be upset about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cheekychimp

Nah, if you want them and you really are going to get them, I'll stand off. I would like to see your install pictures though (before and after paint). It might help me decide what I want to do, I just haven't decided 100% on the look I want yet.

I already have an oem AMG wing and an AMG rear bumper. I think looking at 4Grim's car the AMG wing works fine with the JDM rear bumper and side moldings but I do think you need the smooth sides to pull the AMG rear off properly.

If you aren't going to get them ... first dibs though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

SouthCaliVR4

The plan is, if he still has them, to get him the money on the fifth, sixth at the latest, I unfortunately only get paid once a month & my first payday was rather spoken for. I'll definitely post a write up of what it takes to do the install. With any luck I'll be able to buy the paint check after that. Then it'll go pretty quick. I'm looking to have the body work done by the time I get the paint. at that point it's seal off the garage & give her a fresh new look. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hittman

Quoting cheekychimp:
Sorry, just another question about these, do they use the stock VR4 skirts?

No sir they have AMG specific skirts! See above post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts