The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: lots of parts new parts and pics lower prices updated 8-4-10

THEKID

selling a lot of parts all prices negotiable all items able to be shipped for an additional cost will upload pics as soon as i get to my shop but for now here is a list of some things for sale

new three speed scatter shield coated signal green $100 shipped to the lower 48

new in box oem car cover never removed from box $175 shipped to the lower 48

new carbon fiber trunk drilled to fit amg wing $250

dba drilled sloted rotors rear 1g 5 lug $100 shipped to the lower 48

new driver door seal $35 shipped in the lower 48

new oem ebrake cables $50 shipped to the lower 48

new in box 150 amp alternator $100 shipped to the lower 48

new fic fuel rail coated metallic green $60 shipped to the lower 48

pm, email [email protected] or call/text 201-682-6226

Last edited:

THEKID

more parts added to list pics coming tonight

How about a response to the pm I sent you about the AMG replica, and the CF hood. I should be first in line for these items. The pics are a must though.

JSchleim18

I e-mailed Kid and told him to send pics to my cell phone and he was quick to respond /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

nickbuilt

this is a real stand up guy i went and bought lots from him today everyone on this forum should be such a pleasure to deal with!

-nick

onesickcrx

Carbon hood sold bumper sold jdm fogs sold all to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gifp

To be fair I have been looking for all the above for a long ass time...

Thanks again

THEKID

thanks guys all sales are going perfect you are all the best customers i could ask for

Diego

Just curious, how does the side pieces hold onto the car? 3m or something? does the sides need to be drilled onto the car?

How many holes in the trunk are there for the wing? Same mounting as the stock spoiler?

THEKID

sides mount with 3m tape 2 holes and idk if they are same as stock

Diego

I will note that....

Hey mark what is sold, to keep this updated would like to know what is still left to pick from.

onesickcrx

^ when he sells it he takes it off the list /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

^^ Not true! I posted up about the amg replica and the CF hood not even 2 hrs after he posted, and waited for days for a reply, only to find out days later, supposedly, he sold locally 5 minutes after he started the thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif The items were still on the list! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

THEKID

Cory has bought from me many times and called me within a few minuites of my post sorry I left my house and was not near a comp to edit the post. Just cause some one beat you to the sale there is no reason to get mad at me and pm me telling me off and calling me a prick. Grow up

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts