The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

OEM Parts, JDM Headlights, Intakes, Gauges, etc

dustyduff

Bunch of different parts with prices listed below. I don't have pics of all the items, however the prices are listed and I'm willing to take pictures of the big ticket items if interested. Prices do not include shipping and some items I'm not willing to ship, which is listed next to the items.

Aftermarket:
2G MAF Intake Pipe - $70

IMG_4698.jpg

Large Oil Cooler (-8AN lines) - $90

IMG_4700.jpg

EVO MR Gauges (black face) - $90

IMG_4689.jpg

JMF Polished Heat Shield - $50

IMG_4507.jpg

GVR4 Stock Items:
JDM Headlights w/ Ebay HID kit - $150

IMG_4692.jpg

Summit White USDM Gas Door - $15

Seat Belt rails (auto) - $50

Curtis JDM Bumper Brackets (unused) - $45 shipped

All items located in SJ and I can be reached via PM here.

Last edited:

alansupra94

Pictures of that radiator when you have time please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am up in North NJ so I wouldn't mind a trip down to pick up the parts.

Thanks,
Alan

dustyduff

Apologies to everyone, but I recently got married this past weekend and haven't had the time to respond to PMs. I've modified the original post to include a link to pictures of the parts listed. If there is something in particular you don't see or need better pictures, please let me know. Thanks.

dustyduff

Every item is OBO. Might be willing to ship the bumpers if the buyer pays shipping. Help fund my brake upgrade. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dont be shy, make an offer.

dustyduff

I thought I had pics of the pump in the link, but apparently I was wrong. The below link has the walbro pics.

click

Last edited:

I just got sending money for Justin in Altoona for the AFPR

I'm interested in the oil cooler setup...does it include the 2 fitting that go into the filter housing as well?

Jim

dustyduff

Jim, I received the payment for Justin yesterday. I'll probably ship the item to your house, since your address is the one listed on the paypal.

There are pictures of the oil cooler setup in the link, but I don't have the adapter fittings for the oil filter housing I believe (I'll have to check). The oil cooler setup lines on this one are -8AN fittings I think. If you're interested, just let me know.

dustyduff

Added a few new items - JDM headlights/FP intake/EVO MR Gauges

Also have other FS ads with KYB AGX/H&R Springs, Fidanza Flywheel, and -6AN fuel rail. Search my name.

desant78

Pm Sent.

dustyduff

Bump.

Several folks asked about the heatshield (for stock/evo3gt manifold). I'll take $60 shipped for it.

Also have a set of GVR hood struts. They're too stiff for my carbon fiber hood ($75 shipped).

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned