The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 17x8 +45 rotas and Blizzak LM-22

Whoodoo

I'm in kinda of a bind financially at the moment. I bought these wheels and tires last year, so they are in as new condition. NO curb rash, only been driven about 5k miles.

They are Rota Torque 17x8 +45mm offset in 'full royal sports bronze' with 245/45 Blizzak LM-22's. I'd like to get $1200 for the whole package. I don't know how much shipping will be so a local sale would be preferred, but if you are willing to pay shipping I'll look into it.

Please note that the very outside rubber of the rear wheels rubbed on the seam of the trailing arm. In order to fix this, I just used an angle grinder to take down a small section of the arm. A small spacer (~10mm) will also remedy it. Here's a link to my build thread explaining in more detail what I did.

Last edited:

Whoodoo

I will split up the wheels and tires.

Wheels are $600 picked up, tires are $400. I don't have any pricing on shipping yet, but am willing to. I will also be putting these up for sale locally.

No rash, little wear, only been on the car since last December.

Whoodoo

Bump

I will certainly accept offers. Tons of views, but no replies... is it a price point? These are, for all intents and purposes, brand new /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited:

Whoodoo

Its time for that weekly bump.

Come on and help fund the 'get 62 back on the road' foundation. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

Jesh

If you still have these in a month or so I might just have to get them, would have to figure out shipping to Alaska though.

Whoodoo

Still got em. I may be leaving for NY in the next couple weeks and if they aren't sold my then, I *may* be able to get my dad or brother to get them shipped, but I can't make any promises.

Quoting Whoodoo:
Still got em. I may be leaving for NY in the next couple weeks and if they aren't sold my then, I *may* be able to get my dad or brother to get them shipped, but I can't make any promises.

Could you bring them to new york?

Whoodoo

If i actually do go there I might. Things are super complicated at the moment and the move was totally dependent on whether or not i am going to get this job here. They're kind of giving me the run around, but im not even with this girl I was moving to live with so i probly wont. Basically FML.

IF i move I'll let you know before hand and see if i can fit em and whether you still want em. If not, I can always ship. I've heard there are ways to do it cheap.

Whoodoo

I had the tires taken off the rims because someone was going to buy just the tires. They backed out about 5 minutes ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif.

Both still for sale.

Whoodoo

Maybe. I had someone who wanted the tires, so I had them dismounted from the wheels but then he backed out. Also, I am no longer living in WA, so you may have to swing by my parents' house to get them. Also, when the tires were dismounted, the asshats at the tire place nicked some paint off of a few of the wheels so they are no longer mint. I will lower my asking price to reflect it.

They are just sitting in my room though, so if you want to make an offer, I'm open. I also have pictures of the chips if you are intersted

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts