The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Big Time Brox's Massive Parts Clearance.

broxma

I'll be updating this single thread instead of making multiple threads from now on. I will accept offers on alot of the parts. Some parts I have no play with at all in the price. The prices do not include shipping. PM me with any questions or offers. Parts are located in Texas so shipping will be calculated from there for reference. Thanks for looking and I will update this post with any new items.

1. ACT 6 Bolt Flywheel, brand new surface - 150.00
2. Dodge Intrepid Coils(4) - 30.00
3. 92 Galant Tail light, Passenger side - 40.00
4. 2G MAS Pigtails - 5.00
5. 1st Gen 4 piston Dodge Stealth Front Calipers - 100.00
6. Cam Angle Sensors - 25.00
7. 5 lug Front Vented Rotors for 2 piston Brakes - 50.

ACT 6 Bolt Flywheel, brand new surface - 150.00

I bought this to use in place of my Findanza aluminum flywheel only to find out the 1G ACT flywheel will not fit inside the 2G bellhousing. I had it surfaced already however. The total off the top was 7 thou, which was also cut off the pressure plate standoffs to ensure even height. I bought it needing a surface for 100, paid 65 to get it surfaced, my loss, your gain.

vby0z.jpg

20iexx.jpg

Dodge Intrepid Coils (4) - 30.00

I have several sets of these. I have tested the primary coils with my Fluke and I only kept the ones which came back good. They will come with the pigtail.

vizi9.jpg

92 Passenger taillight. - 40.00

2pzyxp2.jpg

Pulled for someone who eventually did not need. No cracks.

2G MAS Pigtails - 5.00

1z1be35.jpg

Have 2 of them. One is from the Actual MAS , one is from an ignitor. Same clip though.

Dodge Stealth 4 Piston Front Calipers - 100.00

I am dropping the price on these. This is what I paid for them.

j98opt.jpg

2q9ifmd.jpg

The yellow appears to be a factory color oddly enough. I may be able to bead blast the factory coating off so the buyer will have a fresh surface to paint.
These are 1st Generation Calipers. Brackets can be bought at TunersNation.

Cam Angle Sensor - 25.00

vmpr2s.jpg

Have 3 of them. 2 on the left known good. I'll have to test the right one but I have no reason to doubt it.

5 lug Rotors for stock brakes (5 lug swap) - 50.00 pair

14mq9n6.jpg

Purchased for dual piston conversion 1G. They have about 30 miles on them. I can get them surfaced again if desired but it isn't really necessary. Same rotor needed for GVR4 5 lug swap. Purchased from RRE I believe. Price drop on these to get rid of them. They will fit in a large USPS flat rate box so shipping will be 14ish.

Thanks for looking.

/brox

Last edited:

turbofoxlx

Hey, dibs on the tail light center section! Please let me know whats the best you can do shipped to Miami, Fl 33155.
Thanks,
Mario

broxma

Please keep the following in mind from now on:

5. You are limited to 1 "bump" of your thread per week (a bump is replying to your own post with the specific purpose of moving it to the top of the post list). If you insist on bumping your thread all the time it will be locked. Please give everyone else with posts that have interest and activity their rightful place.

Thanks.

John

Last edited by a moderator:

broxma

So this is my weekly allowed bump then.

/brox

broxma

I didn't purchase it specifically for the GVR4 however given the projected dimensions of the intercooler I am going to use on my own car, I can't see how this wouldn't fit. It is not as tall as the Evo 8 intercooler and about the same length. Again, given the success rate of Evo 8 intercoolers mounted to GVR4's, I can't imagine this not being an easy fit.

/brox

mko

pm sent

524of1000

negotiate on some parts? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

broxma

what do you need Steve?

broxma

Since it has been a good long while and no one checks back on page 9, I'll go ahead and perform my weekly movement to the visible page so that others may in fact have a chance to view items I have offered for sale. It is with deep regret that these items still reside in my possession yet my undaunted courage in offering them has not yet faltered. Items which have been sold have been marked as sold and subsequently removed and items which have been shipped have subsequently been marked as shipped. I feel this is the only rational discourse in this matter and will consider this matter resolved.

/brox

524of1000

Still got those tb's huh? I'm suprised no one has picked up the headlights OD the IC. Thats a damn fine IC core /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

broxma

working on it. The car turned over tonight but did not start so once I see what I have left over I'll be updating. If I get a chance next week, I am taking the calipers down to bead blast them for paint.

/brox

524of1000

I sent someone over to this for sale page for something, but I forgot who and what. Damn my brain.

broxma

Many moons since a bump. I have some more stuff to add which I'll get to in just a bit.

/brox

broxma

Hello.

/brox

Do you still have the headlights for sale and if so how much shipped to 80104

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts