The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Holset H1C turbo

Olson

I have here a fresh rebuilt Holset "Big" h1c capable of flowing 49lbs a min. It has a mistu BEP housing that has been thermal ceramic coated and ported. Also with it I have a 3inch O2 housing V-band flanged w/ a 38mm waste gate. Never been ran after the fresh rebuild. The reason for saling this item is.. 1 I'm moving over seas and 2 I'm going a different route on the Galant.
Asking price is 700 + shipping
100_0671.jpg

100_0666.jpg

100_0667.jpg

100_0673.jpg

It does not come with the wide-band or o2 sensor
Please feel free to either e-mail me at [email protected] or call/text me at 530 300 8991

Thanks Jake Olson

Last edited:

Unless this is some smaller version of the H1C....this turbo should be rated at 49lbs...not 40?

Am I missing something?

COBHC

The smaller (50mm) h1c has a 7blade compressor, so yea this should be the 54mm version which flows around 49lbs/min.

curtis

I'll add my buddy had one of these and sold it to a member here. On his civic hatch with a 2 liter made around 400 and the same torque. Car would go instant boost and would smoke the slicks anything under 60mph but that's in a fwd honda that weighs nothing and no traction.

Olson

Yes sorry you are correct this is the 49lb one. it will reach 20psi buy 3.2k rpm with stock cams if im correct.

Olson

anyone

Olson

700 bucks for a turbo that spools like a 16g but makes more power guys. just a 100 bucks more and you have a turbo that can make 400 whp easy

Nartanian

Me wants! I need to accumulate more currency though.

Tre3zy

didnt even realize that it was olson thats selling this LOL i failed hahaha GLWS

89coltgt

Any close ups of the compressor wheel? It looks dinged up in the pic, but it is difficukt to tell. Who did the rebuild?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned