The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 3000gt big brake set-up

vr460mez

I am selling the 3000GT Big Brake set-up from my Galant. Only about 3000 miles on the kit with no severe braking, only seen the street and the drag strip. I have a 5 lug swap so the 3kGT rotors have the original 5 lug pattern, you can drill them if you're still 4 lug.

The calipers are sprayed with black paint, w/Garfield Wright's steel caliper brackets, the Mitsubishi letters are polished, pads are Hawk HPS, rotors are DBA (Disc Brakes Australia).

It will fit w/ EVO 8 wheels and the spokes clear by about 2-3mm, perfect fit!

Asking $500 + shipping and PayPal.

Last edited:

thedsmguy

Extremely interested. I just cant spend the money right now... Sorry. I bought some 94+ 3kgt calipers to find out Garfields adapters wont work and now I have to build my own which I suck at so if I hadn't spend some dough on that venture I'd love to get yours! Need anything in trade?

andrew4g63

i would like these for my car. have you tried any other rims with these. also what would you want as trade.

vr460mez

Only other rims Ive tried are evo 10 rims which are 18" Selling my galant so can't use trades anymore.

hosmer

Quoting andrew4g63:
i would like these for my car. have you tried any other rims with these. also what would you want as trade.

just for peoples information, I've got the same brakes and my EVO MR BBS's clear them as well as these:

17x7 +38 Sport Edition somethings (I forget the model name)...but that 7-8" wide wheel in the +35 - +38 offset seems to be the sweet spot for these brakes, a couple people have found 16" wheels that work but I forget the offsets

IMG00109.jpg

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts