The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 89 tails gone

throughfaith323

dang too bad its not gray. or a little lighter. Maybe i'll trade you for some stuff you need when i pick up a '93 galant for parts. should be within next to weeks.

stealthtt24

Im going back probably this monday to the junkyard to grab a bunch of stuff, not sold by then its going back! Perfect condition!

stealthtt24

Bump! Im not returning this cause I grabbed the correct under dash vent, so price change as well.

punisher

Pictures of the seat belts and do they include all the plastics?

stealthtt24

they are for the guy that called dibs, but im getting them tomorrow probably. they are brown and will come with all the plastics

Tre3zy

are the amber corners 20 for the pair or just one of them????

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned