The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Replica Key Fob $ 40.00

I finally finished the key fob. Here it is what do you guys think?
The price is $ 40.00 + Shipping, if anyone would like to place an order I will need you to PM me this info:

---- Name----/----Key #----/----Total Amt of Keys
Your zip to get shipping cost & your email

wow they look good. dident someone do these for 30 bux each. correct me if im wrong

Terry Posten

I would assume that the extra 10 is because he had to re-write the code just for our request. The old code he made for himself so things were cheaper.

I'm not complaining. The full sized unit looks great. These are 1 of a kind. Can't just hit the go button and walk away.

Thank you for doing this.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
The badges were $30 right? The key fob is $40. You will note they are different.

boostedinaz

Quoting iceman69510:
The badges were $30 right? The key fob is $40. You will note they are different.

Same question. Have cash in hand ready to buy let me know.

steve

Quote:
if anyone would like to place an order I will need you to PM me this info:

---- Name----/----Key #----/----Total Amt of Keys
Your zip to get shipping cost & your email

Lonewolf64

I'm totally getting this but does anyone know where I could get a real vr4 key? I only have copy keys. Would I go to a mitsu stealership to order one? What would the part number be and how much would it cost?

Thanks. (Sorry for the off topic but it's almost on topic!)

steve

^ click

Classifieds are not for discussions. Thanks.

Dialcaliper

Can you do the same program in Brass instead of Aluminum? (The material would obviously cost more).

Last edited:

Yes I can do the Key Fob in Brass instead of Aluminum if you want them & are willing to pay more.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts